Who Can Apply: The Billye Suber Aaron Legacy Scholarship has been created to provide renewable, need-based scholarships for undergraduate students attending Clark Atlanta University, Spelman College, Morehouse College, and Texas College.
– Student must posses a minimum cumulative GPA of a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
– Be an entering college sophomore in 2018-2019 as a full-time degree seeking student at the time of the initial awarding
– Complete a FAFSA and have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by the attending institution
– Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
– Attend one of the four UNCF member institutions listed: Clark-Atlanta University, Spelman College, Morehouse College, or Texas College
Deadline: June 22, 2018