Binary Trading Club Scholarship (Deadline: December 1, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be enrolled in a university in the UK or US (public or private)
- Open to students between the age of 18-24
- Submission should be in English
- Multiple submissions will be ignored
- The student needs to notify the University financial aid office
- Quote your Student identification number in correspondence
- False or misleading information will be disqualified
Submission: In order to enter the competition, you should write an essay on one of the following topics.
- The Future of the UK, Post Brexit
- The Future of Crypto Currency
- In trading, practice makes perfect
The essay should be clearly written and be at least 1,000 words in length. The essay has to be unique and will be tested for plagiarism. Any applicants who are caught plagiarising will be automatically disqualified.
Deadline: December 1, 2017
Learn More: http://binarytradingclub.com/scholarship/