Bishop Law Office Foster Child Scholarship (Deadline: January 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Currently enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S.
- Must be enrolled as either an undergraduate or in the final year of high school
- have been in public or private foster care for the 12 consecutive months leading up to and including their 18th birthday; OR have been adopted or placed into legal guardianship from foster care after their 16th birthday; OR they must have been orphaned for at least one year at the time of their 18th birthday.
- be under the age of 25 as of Jan 15, 2016
- Scholarship is for undergraduate studies only
Submission: Please write an original 400-600 word essay on:
- How has being a foster youth shaped you and prepared you for your future?
Deadline: January 15, 2016
Learn More: Bishop Law Office Foster Child Scholarship