Who Can Apply:
• Enrolled at an accredited college or university in the U.S
• Enrolled at the undergraduate level
• Aged 18-year-old or older
• Be a first-generation student (a student is considered “the first generation” if neither of the student’s parents earned a college degree at the baccalaureate level or higher).
• Studying in the following degrees (or the equivalence of these degrees) in the business department:
Finance & Accounting
Submission: In 850 words describe a small business idea that you would like to pursue before or after graduating from university and how you are planning to achieve results.
Deadline: July 31, 2019
Learn More: https://www.bizinsure.com/scholarship/