Blanchard Law Scholarship (Deadline: June 15, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is available to students who are currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be interested in a career in the legal field.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Submission: Respond to the following in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Describe a pivotal moment that made you want a career in law.
- Since this time, what have you done to further your pursuit?
- Outside of a degree, in what ways will your education help better prepare you for a role in the legal field?
Deadline: June 15, 2019