Who Can Apply:
1) One time $1,000 scholarship which can be paid towards tuition, books, computers, room and board, or any education related expense.
2) Must be 17 or older.
3) Must be a current high school senior, undergraduate or graduate student.
4) Must be accepted to an accredited college or university within the United States.
5) Must submit the application by the deadline: Midnight on January 15, 2020. The 6) winner will be announced on February 3rd, 2020.
Only 1 submission per candidate will be considered.
How to Apply:
1) Submit a 600-800 word essay that describes a challenge you faced, how you overcame it, and how the experience affected you.
2) At the top of your essay please include the following information:
*name, mailing address, date of birth, phone number, grade/class
*name and address of your school
3) Please save in .pdf format.
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Number of Scholarships Offered: 1
Deadline: January 15, 2020
Learn More: https://www.trailheads.com/scholarship/