BMI Future Jazz Master Scholarship (Deadline: February 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Current full-time or part-time students of a U.S. college or university. Students who have been accepted to a U.S. college or university for future enrollment are NOT eligible.
- Between the ages of 17 and 24, as of time of submission.
- Potential first-time winners of the competition: former winners (other than Honorable Mention) of the BMI Future Jazz Master Scholarship are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Three recordings (MP3 or MP4a files) of recent performances. At least one of these performed works must be original. There are no limitations as to age, style, instrumentation, or voice.
- Track listing that includes title, composer, and performance information for each submitted recording.
- A chart or score of any recording submission that is an original work.
Deadline: February 1, 2018