BMW of Freeport Scholarship (Deadline: December 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Senior in high school or freshman in college located in the United States
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend an accredited college or university during the spring/fall 2017 academic year.
- At least a 3.0 Grade Point Average
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- Must apply to the scholarship via email and provide your name, address, and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend, along with your current transcript.
Submission: Submit your 1,000 to 1,500 word entry on the topic below :
“What if? Two simple words. But when combined, the possibilities are endless. This thought is at the core of every BMW innovation. And it’s led our engineers to develop everything from industry leading mobility solutions to impressive technology and a state-of-the-art driving experience. In 1,000 to 1,500 words, write about where you believe the automobile industry is headed to in ten years.”
Deadline: December 1, 2016