BNS Ethical Writing Scholarship (Deadline: July 1st, 2017)
Who Can Apply: All students who are entering freshmen and above majoring in a field that promotes the correct usage of English as well as Ethics. It could be Business, Science, Law, Journalism, English Literature, Media, Communication, Psychology, Sociology, or any other course that places emphasis on the English language and/or Ethics.
How to Apply:
Submit a 2000 word essay about one of the following subjects:
- How to balance integrity and financial interests in online articles?
- Can you be objective while writing an article about your employer?
- Do you need strong ethics when writing content for a website?
After selecting the subject and writing your essay, please send it as an attachment in .doc or .docx format to [email protected] with the subject line: “BNS Ethical Writing Scholarship Application“.
Make sure you include the following details in your email:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Postal Address
- Student ID
- School/College/University Name
- Website URL of Your School
Scholarship Amount: $1,500.00
Number of Scholarships Offered: 1
Deadline: July 1st, 2017
Learn More: http://www.buynowsignal.com/scholarship/