Who Can Apply:
* Possess a minimum of a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 Scale
* Complete a Free Application for Federal Financial Aid (“FAFSA”) form.
* Have a demonstrated unmet, financial need as verified by their college or university
* Reside or be a permanent resident of Tarrant County, Texas
* Be a full-time, enrolled degree seeking candidate at a UNCF-member institution OR at any other fully accredited HBCU or US located college or university during the 2021-2022 academic year.
* Complete the online application
* Submit one (1) letter of recommendation
* Write a 1-page personal statement of career interest
* Provide an unofficial or official transcript
Deadline: September 30, 2021