Who Can Apply:
1. The scholarship recipient shall be a Junior or Senior at EIU majoring in World Languages and Cultures.
2. The recipient must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5 and a major GPA of at least 3.7.
3. The recipient must have completed 2 upper-division courses after the close of the term in which the scholarship is awarded.
4. The recipient must have at least one semester of study left after the award is made.
5. The recipient must have leadership in the promotion of the study of World Languages and Cultures.
Deadline: July 17, 2019
Learn More: https://eiu.academicworks.com/opportunities/4101