Body Details Scholarship for Aspiring Professionals (Deadline: November 30, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a current student at an accredited undergraduate or graduate university.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- Applicants must submit an unofficial copy of their transcript.
Submission: Please choose one of the questions provided for your essay. Essays must be between 500 and 1000 words.
- How has working in the beauty, spa, or aesthetic medical field inspired you to pursue a career in aesthetics?
- How have your personal experiences with unwanted body hair or a tattoo negatively affected your life?
Deadline: November 30, 2016
Learn More: http://www.bodydetails.com/scholarship/