Who Can Apply:
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university during the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- Younger than 18 must have permission from a parent or legal guardian
- Must apply to the contest via email and provide your name and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend
- Must provide your video essay (YouTube format preferred) by the deadline of September 1, 2020.
Submission: To participate in the essay contest, applicants must present a two-minute video essay discussing the following issue:
“What challenges or obstacles did you need to overcome, or will you need to overcome, to enter college and start earning a university education?”
Deadline: September 1, 2020
Learn More: https://www.boohofflaw.com/scholarship/