Booker T. Washington Scholarship (Deadline: February 15, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be an African-American student who has graduated or currently qualifies for graduation from any Saline County, KS, high school.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and have been accepted at an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must be of good character.
- Applicants must submit a resume or a list of community and school activities, honors, and recognition received (if any), employment and volunteer activities.
- Applicants must submit an essay outlining why they want to pursue their education beyond high school.
Deadline: February 15, 2019
Learn More: http://gscf.org/booker-t-washington-scholarship/