BooksRun Scholarship (Deadline: September 30, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- High school graduates, a current undergraduate, or graduate student in the United States
- Students with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75
- Applicants must be 17 years of age or older
Submission: Write an essay “Life after death: my college textbooks” pointing out the following topics:
- What is your major? (If applicable) What is your occupation?
- What are your life goals and motivations, fears and doubts?
- What do you generally do with your used textbooks?
- Where and how is it convenient to sell your used textbooks?
- Your ideas on how to make bookselling more attractive for students.
Deadline: September 30, 2018
Learn More: https://booksrun.com/scholarship