Who Can Apply: Anyone. If you feel that you can write a prize winning paper, then you’re eligible for entry.
How to Apply: All entrants must ‘like’ BoomEssay’s Facebook page, or follow their Twitter, and share or retweet one of their posts. Then, write an essay of 800-1000 words, on one of the topics below:
1. How will education change in the next 50 years?
2. Is technology a negative influence on learning?
3. Are online resources better than traditional sources for academic writing?
4. Distance learning: do we need to physically be in the classroom anymore?
5. How relevant are academic degrees in the workplace?
6. Does standardized testing help or hinder students?
7. Are search engines eroding our ability to research?
8. Do academic writing skills translate into the workplace?
Send your essay in .doc, .docx or .txt. formats to [email protected] with a screenshot from where you shared the Twitter post.
First prize: $2000
Second prize: $1500
Third prize: $1000
Number of Scholarships Offered: 3
Deadline: February 20th, 2017
Learn More: http://boomessays.com/writing-contests