Who Can Apply: The Boomer Benefits scholarship is designed for an adult student age 50+ who has returned to school to complete their degree.
- Applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident age 50 or older
- Currently enrolled in a four-year undergraduate program or a graduate program at an accredited public or private school, including community colleges or universities within the continental U.S.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Completed Application
- A Letter of Recommendation from a professor you’ve had in the last 2 years, or the Facilitator of a verifiable community service organization
- An official current transcript
- Letter from applicant describing 1) current career goals and how this education will help will help to achieve those goals and 2) community service history and what it has meant to them
Deadline: August 15, 2018