Bordner Scholarship (Deadline: June 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Be pursuing a career in business, business management, marketing, or similar field.
- Maintain a minimum 3.5 GPA.
- Write and submit a 1,500-2,000 word essay entitled “Bordner Scholarship.”
- Include their full name and .edu email address in essay document.
Submission: The essay must answer the following prompt:
Since 1987, Bordner has afforded homeowners in the Midwest with quality installations while continuing to provide the highest standard in customer service. No matter how large or small the installation, Bordner’s customers come first 100% of the time. Personal project managers, a single point of contact to receive project updates and answers, and price-match guarantees are just some of the personal touches Bordner offers to ensure the highest customer service possible.
- In your opinion, how does customer service make or break a business?
- What is one example of poor customer service that has been recently represented in the media (3-6 months from time of submission), and what steps could have been taken to improve customer experience?
- How do you think this business/brand will be affected in months/years to come because of poor customer service?
Deadline: June 1, 2018
Learn More: https://www.bordnerinstall.com/scholarship