Boundless American Dream Scholarship (Deadline: May 31, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- You are a current student at or applying to an accredited U.S. community college, four-year college, or university.
- You have DACA or TPS or certify that you meet the immigration eligibility criteria set forth below:
- You were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012.
- You came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday.
- You have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time.
- You were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012 and had no lawful status.
- You are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States;
- You have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, or three or more other misdemeanors in the categories which would have disqualified you for DACA, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.
- You will apply for lawful presence or legal status as soon as the laws allow you to do so.
- Biographical information [name, address, college, major, etc.]
- Most recent college transcript (if applicable)
- Resume (including extracurricular activities, awards, and honors)
- Three responses :
- What does the American dream mean to you? (250 words max)
- What is something you previously achieved in the face of long odds? (250 words max)
- What impact do you hope to make in the world through technology and how would the Boundless American Dream Scholarship help you achieve that impact? (250 words max)
Deadline: May 31, 2018