Who Can Apply: In order to qualify for the Boxercraft Fight Against Pancreatic Cancer Scholarship, a few recommendations must be met. The scholarship is open to students who have:
- Have a family member who has survived or is currently fighting pancreatic cancer
- Are currently fighting or have survived pancreatic cancer themselves
In addition, applicants must:
- Be a high school senior,
- Have been accepted into an accredited college or university,
- Have a 3.0 GPA or higher, and
- Submit an essay regarding one of the topics below.
Submission: Please submit a 500 to 1,000 word essay on ONE of the following topics:
- How has pancreatic cancer had an effect on your life? How have your priorities changed?
- What actions have you taken to bring awareness and attention to pancreatic cancer in your community?
- What have you learned from your experience with pancreatic cancer, and how might you help others because of it?
Deadline: July 15, 2017