Who Can Apply:
- Applicant has served in the United States Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, or Reserves OR is the child or stepchild of someone who has.
- Applicant is a U.S. citizen currently attending an accredited college or university within the United States.
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and have completed at least one semester of classes at an accredited college or university.
Submission: In order to apply for the Boyk Law Veteran Scholarship, an applicant must submit the following items:
- An up-to-date resume
- 750-1,000 word essay addressing at least two (2) of the following questions:
- Tell us the story of YOU. What is driving you to go to college and what would you like to do with your degree?
- How has being a Veteran or the child of a Veteran affected your life?
- If you could give advice on joining the Armed Forces or advice to other children of Veterans, what would that advice be?
- A certified copy of college or university transcript.
Deadline: November 1, 2020