BPW Foundation of Maryland Scholarship (Deadline: June 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Be a woman 25-years-of-age or older
- Be officially accepted into an accredited program or course of study at a Maryland academic institution.
- Be a resident of the State of Maryland or a member of BPW/MD, if a resident of another state.
- Demonstrate critical financial need.
- Have a definite plan to use the desired education to upgrade skills for career advancement, to train for a new career field, or to enter or re-enter the job market.
- Be carrying a minimum of 6 credit hours per semester.
- Applications must be submitted using the application form provided and all questions must be answered.
- Please submit a copy of current transcript.
- Letters of reference are not required. However, the applicant may submit as many letters as she wishes.
Deadline: June 15, 2018
Learn More: http://www.bpwmaryland.org/scholarship_bpwmd.asp