The BPW/Maine Continuing Education Scholarship (Deadline: April 13, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Be a Maine resident who has completed or will have completed by the end of the spring semester at least
one year of college of an accredited training program requiring attendance for more than one year.
- Need financial assistance to complete educational program.
- Have a definite plan to complete the educational program.
- Be a student in good standing at the educational institution or on approval leave of absence of not more than a year.
- Completed application form, with statement of financial need and award statement from college attending
- Official transcript(s) from the school(s) attended.
- Verification of enrollment and of good standing in the school or college. Verification of enrollment could be
document/form from dean or registrar to include that student is in good standing.
- Two letters of recommendation pertinent to this application. These may be from school officials, teachers,
employers, or other persons not related to the applicant.
- A hand-signed statement/essay by the applicant describing educational, personal and career goals. This
should include applicant’s financial need and family financial situation. Electronic signature not accepted.
Deadline: April 13, 2017
Learn More: http://bpwmefoundation.org/scholarship-program/