Who Can Apply:
- Must be a US citizen
- The Bradley R. Corbett Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- Open to any students of any degree seeking category.
- No minimum GPA requirement.
- The awarded recipient shall provide proof of admission and enrollment in an institution of higher education.
- Must be a full-time student attending (or planning to attend on a full-time basis) an accredited institution of higher education.
- Failure to include all required materials will result in immediate rejection of the application.
Submission: Essay must be between 500 and 1,000 words long and must fully answer one of the questions above.
1. How will you further benefit our society by obtaining a degree?
2. Why is there a high correlation between the level of education attained by an incarcerated person and his or her recidivism rate?
3. How does education help break the cycle of poverty?
Deadline: July 15, 2016
Learn More: http://www.bradleycorbettlaw.com/scholarship/