Who Can Apply: Applicant must be enrolled in either an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college or University in the USA or Canada during the 2015 fall semester. International students are welcome.
Submission: Essay topics:
- How effective communication has positively influenced your life Write a 500 word essay about a time when good communication skills helped to
avoid a potentially problematic situation
- How important are good communication skills? Why do you think it is important to have good communication skills? Write a 500 word essay on what these skills are and why the are important in everyday life.
- What makes someone an effective communicator?
Draft a 2 page essay on what you think it means to be an effective communicator. Explain what good communication skills are and why it is important to be able to communicate effectively.
- Explain the importance of verbal communication in the digital age.
Write a 500 word essay on the importance of verbal communication in a time dominated by email. Why do you believe good verbal skills are necessary today?
- Recall an incident where a problem could have been avoided with proper communication.Draft a 1,000 word essay explaining a problem that has occurred in your life that stemmed from poor communication skills. How could proper communication helped to remedy this situation?
- How has social media affected the way we communicate?
Do you believe social media has had a positive or negative affect on the way people communicate today Create a 1 page essay detailing how social media sites have changed the way we communicate with each other, for better or worse.
Deadline: August 31, 2015
Learn More: Branded Bridge Line Communications Scholarship