Brenda C. McFadyen Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Resident of Cumberland County, NC
- Graduating senior from any Cumberland County, NC high school
- Will attend college, university, vocational or technical institutions as a full-time student in the fall or within six months following the award.
- Minimum, cumulative, unweighted GPA of 3.0 or better
- Demonstrated financial need through Student Aid Report which is generated by FAFSA
Submission: Using 200 words or less, describe yourself including your plans for the future, strengths and weaknesses; likes and dislikes. Describe your plans for reaching your educational and career goals.
Deadline: March 31, 2015
Learn More: Brenda C. McFadyen Scholarship