Who Can Apply:
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be a full-time student attending (or planning to attend on a full-time basis) an accredited law school.
- Must demonstrate admission and plans to enroll, or proof of current enrollment in an accredited law school. *If you have not yet received your acceptance into law school, you may still apply, but the scholarship will not be released without proof of acceptance and enrollment.
- Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.5 GPA.
- An official, sealed transcript reflecting the student’s current standing with a 3.5 GPA.
- Proof of admission and enrollment in an accredited law school.
Deadline: July 15, 2015
Learn More: Brett Law $2,000 Future Leaders Scholarship