Brian Ruestow Scholarship (Deadline: February 1, 2020)
Who Can Apply:
- Scholarship applicants must be full-time undergraduate students enrolled in a degree program in manufacturing engineering, or technology or a manufacturing related field in the United States or Canada, and be a United States citizen.
- Scholarship applicants must have completed, at the attending institution, a minimum of 15 college credit hours or one semester.
- Scholarship applicants must be seeking a career in manufacturing engineering, manufacturing technology, or other manufacturing related field.
- Scholarship applicants must possess an overall minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Need is not a consideration in awarding scholarships except when two or more applicants have equal qualifications.
Deadline: February 1, 2020