Who Can Apply:
- Be enrolled and studying full-time at an tertiary institute
- The scholarship is open to all full-time students
- The scholarship is weighted on academic achievement in their studies and have achieved a score above 70% on their transcript
- The scholarship is open to both domestic and international students studying full-time
- Rural students are encouraged to apply.
- Proof of enrolment
- A 500 word or less response, detailing your achievements and what entrepreneurial leader within your field of study inspires you.
Deadline: January 15, 2018