Bridges College Scholarship Fund (Deadline: April 11, 2015)
Who Can Apply: Scholarships awarded to graduating seniors and past graduates of Bishop Lynch High School in Dallas, Texas. Selection is based upon school and community participation, demonstrated leadership potential, achieved average academic success and financial need. Preference is given to average academic performance and students planning to attend or currently attending a public college or university in Texas and previous recipients of the Bridges High School Scholarship.
- Have you ever received funding from the Bridges College or Bridges High School Scholarships? If so, please list the year(s) and amount(s).
- Please select ONLY TWO of the following questions and provide responses of at least 500 words.
- Describe the goals you hope to achieve by pursuing and obtaining a college degree. What do you plan to study in college? What career(s) are you considering?
- Describe the most challenging and/or satisfying extracurricular or volunteer activity in which you have participated as a high school or college student. What did you gain from your involvement?
- What person or which individual experience has had the greatest impact on your life and why?
- What three adjectives would you choose to describe yourself and why?
Deadline: April 11, 2015
Amount: up to $10,000
Learn More: Bridges College Scholarship Fund