Who Can Apply: One scholarship will be awarded to a student who meets the following criteria:
- Must be a US citizen
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Student must be currently enrolled in a program accredited by CAPTE or ACOTE
- At least one year of the program must be completed before the deadline
- Completed application
- Official transcript
- Current curriculum vitae
- At least one letter of recommendation (includes the person’s name, position, contact information and email). All letters of recommendation should be mailed or emailed by the individual recommending the candidate, or given to the candidate in a sealed envelope to be sent to us.
- Complete a short essay: Must explain why you decided to pursue an education in physical/occupational therapy, and what you hope to accomplish in your career. Essay should be no longer than one page in length. See the application for more information. Please write the essay on a separate Microsoft Word or Google document and include with the rest of your materials.
Deadline: July 30, 2021