British Essay Writing Contest (Deadline: May 31, 2017)
Who Can Apply: Anyone
How to Apply:
- Like the “UK Writings” Facebook page or follow our Twitter page.
- Share a post from either site and send us a screenshot.
- Write an essay (700 – 900 words) in English on one of the following topics. Include your contact details on a separate page. File types accepted: .doc, .rtf, .docx, and .odt.
- What’s the most important thing a student will learn at university?
- Are university degrees becoming too common in UK?
- Do employers still want to see university degrees on applicants’ CVs?
- How does developing your academic writing skills help you in later life?
- Are non vocational degrees still worth pursuing?
- Does technology help or hinder learning?
- What advice can modern students give to upcoming university applicants?
- What non academic skills will a student learn at university?
- First place: £3500
- Second place: £2500
- Third place: £2000
Number of Scholarships Offered: 3
Deadline: May 31, 2017
Learn More: http://ukwritings.com/writing-contest