Who Can Apply:
- Are a United States citizen or a permanent legal resident of the U.S.
- (1) Are a full-time student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate-level degree program at an accredited college or university or
- (2) Are a high school senior planning to attend college in Fall 2016.
- Have a current grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher.
- Are NOT an employee of or related to an employee of Broadband Blue.
Submission: Create an original blog post of at least 500 words, but no more than 1,000 words in length on any blog or website by the application deadline date (see below). Special consideration will be given to candidates who include interactive media (photos, videos, etc.) in their posts.
Deadline: May 31, 2016
Learn More: Broadband Blue Social Scholarship