Who Can Apply:
- Are a full-time or part-time student in a college or university, or coding Bootcamp.
- Have an overall average GPA of at least 3.0.
- Citizens, permanent residents, and international students are all welcome to apply for the scholarship.
- Are a huge musical theater fan.
Submission: To apply, you must send us a 1,000-word essay on the topic of Broadway and musical theater’s future after the end of the COVID – 19 pandemic. You may take into consideration the following:
- The demographic and financial impact of the last year on Broadway.
- Define the stakeholders. How they should cope – propose measures that you believe would lead to improvement.
- How long would it take Broadway to get back to its pre-pandemic state? What steps should stakeholders take?
- Give us some good examples of how returning to events with an audience is handled in the US and over the world.
- Tell us which should be the first performances to return to the stage.
Deadline: September 1, 2021
Learn More: https://www.broadwaypass.com/scholarship