Who Can Apply:
- A United States citizen or permanent resident.
- A full-time student enrolled in his/her Junior, Senior year or graduate program at an accredited college/university.
- Declared major in civil, chemical, mechanical, electrical or environmental engineering or one of the environmental sciences (e.g. geology, hydrogeology, ecology).
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent on a 5.0 scale
- Identify as a woman who demonstrates leadership within the community.
- A resume.
- An essay of 250 words minimum, “Tell us about a personal experience that influenced your decision to focus on environmental studies.”
- Two written recommendations, with at least one from a university official (e.g. advisor, professor).
- An official transcript of your academic record.
Deadline: April 15, 2020