Brumley-GRAD Scholarship (Deadline: February 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Must have graduated from The New Schools at Carver, The South Atlanta Educational Complex, or Booker T. Washington High School in Atlanta, Georgia between 2011-2016.
- Must have been identified as a Brumley-GRAD Scholar by Project GRAD in high school.
- Must have participated in two Project GRAD summer institutes in high school.
- Be enrolled at an eligible college, university or technical school in Georgia, or out-of-state institution accredited by an appropriate regional accrediting body.
- Complete a total of twenty-four (24) credit hours each academic year (August to July) with a passing grade for each course counted within the total 24 hours, in order to receive their scholarship the following year. Remedial coursework does not count toward credit hours earned.
- Be registered for 12 or more credit hours for the upcoming academic term.
- Remain eligible for enrollment at their academic institution. Academic or disciplinary violations resulting in a Brumley-GRAD Scholar’s suspension or expulsion from their school will result in a one year suspension of the scholarship. Each Brumley-GRAD Scholar must read and follow the student regulations at their postsecondary institution of record, as outlined in the institution’s student handbook.
Deadline: February 15, 2018