Who Can Apply:
* Must be a high school senior or currently in college
* Must be enrolling in or show proof that you are actively in an undergraduate program for the upcoming school semester. (Can be four year university or community college.)
* Must intend to pursue a degree in law
* Must submit application materials via email by November 15th. Late applications will not be considered.
* Essay and application must be in English
By entering, you give us permission to share quotes from your essay, first name, and social media pages publicly. We will not share your contact information or full name.
If you are under the age of 18 you must have permission from your parent/legal guardian.
How to Apply:
Write an essay between 1,000 – 1,200 words that provides insight to why you are choosing a legal career and how you envision to make a difference in the industry.
Send an e-mail to [email protected] with the below information and attach your essay
Intended college and major
Any extracurricular or volunteer activities
Social media links (if applicable)
The winner will be selected based on a combination of writing skills, academic qualifications and extracurricular activities.
Scholarship Amount: $2,000
Number of Scholarships Offered: One
Deadline: November 15, 2018