Bryon L. Schaller Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: March 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply: The Bryon L. Schaller Memorial Scholarship Fund will benefit students who are planning to attend a college or vocational school who have attended Butler, Missouri High School.
The students eligible for assistance are as follows:
- GPA of 2.5 or better in high school;
- The school must be approved by the federal government for student aid;
- The recipient must maintain full time student status as defined by the attending institution;
- The recipient must be pursuing an undergraduate degree or attending a vocational or trade school; and
- The recipient must have strong citizenship, leadership qualities and community service.
- Please explain how you have shown strong citizenship through community service.
- Please attach one (1) letter of reference from an individual other than a family member that speaks to your character, academic potential, and community involvement.
Deadline: March 15, 2018