Who Can Apply: The scholarship is available to students of any age, with any type of disability, including but not limited to physical disabilities, medical conditions, mental or psychiatric conditions, speech and language, learning disabilities, behavioral conditions, and all other conditions.
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen enrolled at an accredited college or university within the United States
- Has a disability diagnosis from any person qualified to make a diagnosis
- Completed at least one semester of classes at an accredited college or university.
Submission: In order to apply for the Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. 2020 Disability Scholarship Program an applicant must submit the following items on or before October 1, 2020:
- A completed scholarship application form. (Located at the bottom of page)
- A one-page typed essay describing how you overcame adversity caused by your disability and what you learned from that experience.
- An official or unofficial transcript from an accredited college or university that includes your most recent semester
- Diagnosis documentation of the disability from a person qualified to make a diagnosis.
Deadline: October 1, 2020