Who Can Apply:
- Applicant is a member of an ethnic, racial, or other minority or any individual who demonstrates a defined commitment to issues of diversity within their community.
- Applicant is a U.S. citizen currently attending an accredited medical school within the United States.
- Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.0 GPA and have completed at least one semester of classes at an accredited medical school.
Submission: In order to apply for the Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. 2020 Medical School Diversity Scholarship Program, an applicant must submit the following items on or before Oct. 1, 2020:
- A completed scholarship application form. (Located at the bottom of page).
- A one page typed essay describing how you have utilized your time promoting ethnic diversity within your community. Alternatively, you may write about how you will use your medical degree to promote ethnic diversity in the future.
- A certified, official copy of medical school transcript.
Deadline: October 1, 2020
Learn More: https://buckfirelaw.com/scholarships/medical/