Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a current year graduating senior from McGuffey High School.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be accepted at a post-secondary college or university for the fall after graduation and must be pursuing an education in the field of science.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript and have at least a 3.0 grade point average.
- Applicant must provide an unofficial ACT or SAT test score.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Deadline: April 1, 2019