Who Can Apply:
- The candidate must be of Latino or Hispanic descent, and must be a child of an immigrant .
- The scholarship is open to a current high school senior who lives in the United States, residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and who is enrolled in a two to five year post-secondary institution for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Employees of Solano Law Firm LLC, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
- The candidate must fill out the form below with all necessary information
- Submit a 500-1,000 word essay explaining what difficulties or disadvantages you have faced in your life and how you overcame them.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
Deadline: July 31, 2021