Burgettstown Jr. Sr. High School Student Council Leadership Scholarship (Deadline: April 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a current year graduating senior from Burgettstown Jr. Sr. High School.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study and have at least a 2.5 grade point average after 7 semesters.
- Applicant must be accepted at a post-secondary school. There is no requirement as to the type of school or years of study.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an unofficial ACT or SAT test score.
- Applicant must have at least one year membership in Student Council from grade 9 and at least one year membership in one other non-athletic school activity.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words answering the following questions:
- Of all of your accomplishments/activities, which are you most proud of and why?
- If you had only one opportunity to impress the scholarship selection committee with your abilities as a leader, what could you tell them that would leave them impressed?
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must submit a completed Schedule of Accomplishments.
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Deadline: April 1, 2019