Who Can Apply:
1. Staff at BusinessPlanToday remember the hardship of being a student so want to make this scholarship available to as many students as possible! As such, we do not require any sort of minimum GPA, and both domestic and international students may apply.
2. All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, in full time university education for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship fund.
3. One application can be made per student, per enrollment period.
Submission: Create a business plan executive summary that is original, creative, unique, and persuasive. Try to be concise, but it can be longer than one page.
Business plan executive summary submissions can come in word, PDF, attached to an email and sent to [email protected] The body of the email should include:
- Your name
- University attending (if applicable)
- A brief introduction about yourself
Deadline: December 5, 2015
Learn More: BusinessPlanToday Annual Scholarship