Butler Tobin Scholarship (Deadline: February 19, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program anywhere in the world. This includes accredited community college students, high school seniors, and students who possess a GED who have been accepted or enrolled into an accredited program.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above, or international equivalent.
Submission: Create a 2-10 minute long video that explains:
- what you want to do to make the world a better place,
- how you plan to do it, and
- one or more GREAT aspects of your plan.
Deadline: February 19, 2019