Who Can Apply: The Buzzell, Welsh and Hill College Scholarship Program is open to United States citizens or permanent US residents who currently attend or plan to attend an accredited United States college, university, or technical/trade school during the Fall 2020 semester.
Submission: To apply for the 2020 Scholarship, applicants should submit their campaign using the form below. A text essay with a tagline and campaign description is required. Extra consideration will be given to entries that include items such as:
- Formatted essay vs. text only
- Original images, or licensed stock images incorporated into your entry
- Launch and marketing plan
- Promotional materials, like hand-outs, posters, etc.
- PowerPoint, video, or other media
Deadline: April 30, 2020
Learn More: https://www.bwhlegal.com/scholarship