CalCPA Bakersfield Chapter Les Watts Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: September 9, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
• Enrolled in an accounting program or declared accounting as major or area of concentration;
• Completed general education requirements with an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher, and 3.25 or higher in accounting courses;
• Applicants must be members of CalCPA. Student membership is free. Join at www.calcpa.org/join;
• Applicants may not have applied for a concurrent CalCPA scholarship from another chapter;
• Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the United States
Submission: A written essay of approximately 500 words answering the following questions:
1. What drew you to accounting?
2. What are your goals and how do you plan to give back to the profession?
3. Given that the award is intended to foster future excellence in the profession, why should you be awarded this scholarship?
Deadline: September 9, 2018