Who Can Apply: This scholarship program is for students enrolled at a California College or University pursuing a degree for professions which are centered on, or support a career in real estate transactional activity such as Real Estate Brokerage, Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Management, Real Estate Development, Real Estate Appraisal, Real Estate Planning, Real Estate Law, Commercial Real Estate, and Other fields of study the Trustees believe worthy of consideration.
- Serious commitment to a real estate career
- Currently enrolled in a two or four year college in California
- Enrolled at the time of application in a minimum of six units, including one real estate or real estate-related course
- Completed a minimum of twelve college level course units within the last four years.
- Completed at least two Real Estate or Real Estate related courses
- Maintained a cumulative grade point average of 2.6 or higher from all college/universities attended
Submission: To apply, download the application and mail original documents along with official transcripts. The application and supplemental matterials must be postmarked by the deadline.
Deadline: September 8, 2017
Learn More: http://www.car.org/difference/scholarships/