Who Can Apply: The California Capital Airshow Scholarship was established to invest in future leaders by awarding scholarships to graduating high school seniors planning to pursue a degree in one of the following areas: Aviation, Aeronautics, Airport Management, Aerospace, Science, Technology, Engineering or Math.
- Be a high school senior in Sacramento, El Dorado, Yolo, Placer, Yuba, Sutter or Solano counties planning to attend a two (2) or four (4) year college or university, Vocational or Trade School in the fall
- Be pursuing a college degree in the following areas of study: Aviation, Aeronautics, Airport Management, Aerospace, Science, Technology, Engineering or Math
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5
- Demonstrate financial need (preference will go to students whose expected family contribution EFC is less than $10,000)
- Be enrolled full time in at least 12 academic units or equivalent per quarter/semester in the fall
Submission: Essay: Aviation, aeronautics, aerospace, science, technology, engineering or math: which one of these areas of study most excites you and why? If you could do anything with a college degree in this area what would that look like?
Deadline: March 12, 2021