Who Can Apply:
- Student must be a resident of Ventura County for at least one year. Student or student’s parent must be employed in the strawberry industry for at least one season. Financial need must be demonstrated on the University’s financial aid application. Student’s demonstration of initiative in community service or academic achievement will be taken into account.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must be an Undergraduate, Graduate or Credential student.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 15 units (9 units for Graduate and Nursing students) each semester.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident or an eligible AB540 student.
- Must have a FAFSA or CA Dream Act Application on file for the upcoming award year.
- All students must complete the scholarship application with two letters of recommendation uploaded by the deadline.
Deadline: March 2, 2021